BABU MATHEW, Senior Researcher
Researcher engaged in understanding the way children think and learn (in the social and emotional context). While researching the causes that creates and constructs the adverse emotions in children, he has been exploring ways and means employed by children in resolving such social and emotional dilemmas.Immediate goals are to make these thinking and learning routines visible to teachers, parents and the community and to garner their support in understanding the children better.
- Invitee to The Future of Learning (FOL) Summer Institute at The Harvard Graduate School of Education (H.G.S.E), Harvard University, Boston, U.S.A
- Member of ASCD (Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development)
- Member of ISHN (International School Health Network)
- Member of IUHPE (International Union for Health Promotion in Education)
- Co-authored a paper on ‘The socio-emotional health of pre-teens in Kerala State’ at the ELLTA (Exploring Leadership and Learning Theories in Asia) Conference 2014, University Sains, Malaysia
LITTY GEORGE, Project Lead & Documenter
Software Engineer by profession, she works as the Project Lead and Documenter at CARSEL.
She has co-authored a paper on ‘The socio-emotional health of pre-teens in the state of Kerala” at the ELLTA (Exploring Leadership and Learning Theories in Asia) Conference 2014, University Sains, Malaysia